Eye attracting cloth

As usual am travelling in train like a sleepy head, with my headphones on with music.
  Where i was busy dreaming about some other shit. There strikes a shiny reflection on my closed eyes it made me open my eyes... And i saw a........, wait lets talk about clothes which usually people talkes that there are different clothes for girls and boys , but what i saw was a cloth with some shiny object some small round shiny partical , some with silver , orange , green and many other it was basically a rainbow drawn over shawl i was busy looking at the dress supposed that what kind of girl she was but ..... But i was wrong. It was a boy wearing that shawl and which made me dream again for cause it drowned my expections and not all story have a tragedy ..... 

Comments

Popular Posts