My first coffee at starbucks

I perfectly remember it was the saeson of monsoon. I was heading towards Mumbai from valsad as usual. The rain was unexpected as usual.
 ‎ I reached andheri with my black umbrella which just helps me to save my upper body from getting wet i was in shorts woth high ankle shoes, both got wet until i reach the bus station. Nothing could dry me, lossing all hopes i entered the bus heading towards infiniti mall.
 ‎Somehow reached there, now i am waiting for my friend who is always running late. Finally after waiting 1 hour he arrives we entered the cafe i was nervous because it was my first, unlike than him cause he usual visits here.
 ‎Standing in the que, comes our turn to order, it was my first time so he orders for me, i got a cold coffee with creme topped with choco chip of vanilla flavour, and a sandwich which i saw first time so called paneer and mayonnese with bread.
( ‎I thought why dont they simply write paneer sandwich )
Finally got on the table took the first sip of coffee, taste was awsome and made my thinking change that all coffee are same.
 Here comes the sandwich, got a first bite and i was mesmeried by the taste it taste nothing like it looks it melts into the mouth at every bite.....
 ‎  Thats all guys sandwich is over with the coffee come on guys what can be more than this.
 ‎ This was my experience, what was yours comment down below. Stay go od eat good.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts