The chance of life and death (based on mumbai local)

Virar fast the life and the death case for me ( 3:22  VIRAR  {F} )
    If u stay in mumbai u would defiantly know what virar fast is how much impertant for daily guys too.
  (  ‎talking about the me, my journey starts from valsad to andheri and same in return via borivali, practically the class leave at 3 the train i can eventually get in is at 3:45 at borivali so virar fast turns as lucky spin for me specially 3:22)
  ‎The trains seems to be coming from far, having passengers hanging out badly due to great croud. The passengers didnt wait the train to stop, but get out as soon as possible and on the other side same croud which turned out, went in.
  ‎So now it was my turn to get in, somehow pushing two three people aside, in which my bag way entered first without me somehow i grabbed by bag from lossing it in the croud i got in. I felt like it was the great achievement i got so far... I got squessed in the croud, some sweaty bodies touching me from side to side. As the train swings from left to right the croud act as the wave and the push is transfer from your body to body. My station arrived i was be taken out before the train stops and the same thing occurs with other who get in.....
  ‎So finally i was out from the train busy running to another station for my train......
  ‎ This was my experience what's yours..... Let me know yours in comments..

Comments

Popular Posts