Friendship - from my view

Some incident, some people or some experiences change ur way of life.
 The main thing which changes the life is Friendship. This might me a word for someone and it could be everything to others. Talking of me, for me friendship is not something which can be done from one side same as love. As the effort in  love which is done by both side the same thing happens in friendship.
 ‎ The thing all of them need to understand is the rubber band can't be stretched with one hand, the clap don't happen with one hand the same way both of them combine and make the perfect match. There are several example which shows that without an other hand the task cant be done..
 ‎ Talking of me i got all precious gems i wanted, which doesnt change my nature of not making new friends but the simple logic which work for me is the effort should be from both.
 ‎Someone gets fresh by listening to music, some by going for a long drive and for some meeting their friends make that moments perfect...
 ‎ As going back to love if loyalty doesn't exist the love itself dont exist. Same covers in the friendship.

 Some of them take it as granted and some take it as their life. It depends on person to person so no offence.......
 ‎

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts