How i met a Foodie guy


How I met a foodie guy



As usual all know I travel in train a lot, it was a same usual day as I got in the train from Bandra terminus for my home, I took my seat talking with one of my friend, on the other hand having some food, there arrives a guy who tells me that why are you sitting this side of the window today, I thought how do he know that this was not my place where I sit usually. Then he asked me where was I in the morning in the train, I pretended to know him and told him where I was but still I don’t know who he was.

After that he sat next to me, asked me what I do, where I stay, and else other things, I thought this talk will not, but I was wrong he was to talkative and I don’t talk much until I know someone. And I use to sleep in the train journey but that day he didn’t let me to sleep, his talks were interesting as he was coming here for study but he looked like a 30 years old guy, I could stop myself by asking him what do he do here, the answer I was expecting was of job or some personal work, but he says he study here, for some time I was also shocked same like you, but after he explains that he used to work in an textile company for many years but he had passions of learning electricals this made a different image of that guy in my mind that he wasn’t the normal who want to do his normal job from 9-5.

After talking more I came to know that this guy Is mad about food and just travel places to places just to find food, he wants to try every recipe that restaurant is famous for, he never listens to music during travelling, he don’t even sleep the thing he loves to talk with people, he likes to know other and place and ofcourse which place is famous for which dish. Now he is our regular traveler and we use to travel along. Quiet an interesting guy



If you also met someone like this let me know in the comments below, and share it your friends if you like it.   

Comments

Popular Posts