How i managed to Kfc



Choosing friend is in your hand but getting one is not in yours. I got many good friends, and the main thing which comes between the party plans was, the veg and non veg problem as i am the only one who is veg in my many friends. So they have to change plans because of me. Once there was a plan to be made to go to eat somewhere.

  First the choice given was MCD but no one agreed, then someone suggested Burgerking that option was cancelled by telling that the fries are not good and at conclusion the came up with the plan to got to Kfc, but the main problem in this was me, and i have never been to Kfc to eat and that too veg. They said they haven't tried it so now i was the only one to eat veg and that for first time.

 We reached there i let my friends to order thier first, they ordered their part and he was like order yours, as i reached the counter and asked for what would you prefer in veg, behind the counter there was a girl who smiled and said we dont have wide range of veg cause we sell chicken here, my friend laughed. Then there was a veg combo and i was the only one who ordered veg on that day, i was little scared how would it taste and is it fresh or not, many questions went but the girl behind the counter said, no worries sir this would be very fresh and purely separated from non veg, and at that point i got little relief.

 The order arrives, veg took time for them. So my friends whose order was arrived were like uncontrollable and started eating like never seen before, after waiting for some time finally they gave my order, it looked different then what i eat at other places. The box contained burger larger than my mouth, a big coke and a medium fries.
The first bite i took was the best taste i ever got in veg burger and my friends were like why dont you eat non-veg and these conversation continues till this day.......... cover this conversation in some other blog


send reviews how it went and let me know your experience...


https://m.kfc.co.in/campaign/53303046?utm_source=admitad&utm_medium=cpv&utm_campaign=conversion&utm_term=799898_&admitad_uid=bed2ae4429084b8c2f688d1a1c52465e

Comments

Popular Posts