Night life of lokhandvala market


 I am very choosy in shopping places, and not prefer to go any new place for shopping until i visited lokhandvala market. I didn't discovered this until my friend took me there for just a walk.

 It wants a normal day when i met up my few friends to just near lokhandvala complex as one of my friend stays there. And on one cozy evening we went for a walk and three feeling was different then any normal day. Despite being busy schedule the people of city took time to roam and have a walk from one end to another. Some preferred jogging in joggers park, some took their dogs to daily walk, some came out just to eat the street food which was quite famous.
But we were just to roam the area and get the feel which my friend talked of, add the sun sets the city wakes up with light and has been transformed to a crowded place which was little silent in the evenings.

We started from my friends house and kept on walking and waking, as i am fond on dogs that place was heaven for me, as people were out with there dogs, there i met my dogs owners and their stories and their experiences, then we head towards the market and seeing a mobile accessories shop my friend was convinced to buy one, and took us from one shop to another as he was very choosy in buying cover and as he belonged to that place the bargaining skills were to good and in that process we roamed the whole market just for a cover and walked about 5-6 km, and last at one shop he was convinced to buy one and that point i got relief and finally happy to go his house and have since rest for some time and get some energy to move ahead.
There after i moved to my realties place for a good sleep....




Hope you enjoyed reading, give your opinion and your experiences...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts