They named him VFX nerd



Its been almost 6 months travelling from valsad to mumbai and i discovered some friends, some dedicated whereas some were just to roam around.  Life made easy after that one morning my brother suggested me a different train which saved my many hours.

    The other day i was sitting with two guys and i didnt know that they were the guys of whom my brother was talking about. On one day coincidentally my brother also joined the journey.

 My brother introduced me to them and that day i meet them and was introduced, now i was little happy that i am not alone anymore.

  They sometime talk about one guy who was not present there at moment and had gone for a shooting a film. And they described him as a nerd of thier course and also joined that he was their life Savoir, thier project helper, thier expert guide and much more.

  One day i just arrived early to station where my brother was standing with a well dresses young man, with thick beard and the height 2 inches more than i was. And skin tone same of me.

 Before being introduced there was a chat going on between my brother and than guy, they were watching a video based on wildlife which was been made by that guy, i was there watching video from one side ( talking later about that video) then my brother just introduced me to him and said he is the guy they always talked about.

  They had been a group since a long and this guy is the eldest in the group and friendly too, the other guys were close but at same time scared of him.

  Further knowing this guy, he is most iconic character from the book of my life, he is enthusiastic, eager to learn something new and had a different perspective of seeing life. Today he is my inspiration at some point, he used to be strict sometime but somewhere this man wishes best for you. All guys left buy this guy is still travelling with me.



All have this type of guy in their life, if yes let me know. Share your story...

Comments

  1. Seems like a Strong Character
    Eager to hear more about him

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do u wish to hear something more about him or should i write about more characters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts