Love without touch (part-1)

 Love is something you are afraid to doing but somehow it happens and you cant help it. Love is not made only for human but it included everyone who have heart, and whoever tries to free thier and love other without any gains is what i call Love is.

                              Introduction

 Story starts from where my dad created me from wax just because he was a devil and wanted to have the pleasure to have a son, so for that sake he created me, when i was child he used to teach me how to fly.

  Years passed and my flying skills got better and better, and from the day one my dad warned me not to fly too high or too low. The answer when i asked was, the wax will melt with the heat of high if i went to high and if i went too low wings would get damp so i will drown myself.

 Dad couldn't stay longer with me but his lesson could be still heard in my ears. I got very sad with my dad's death that i didn't focused on how high i could fly and went up too high and suddenly my wings started to melt as if i am sweating wax.

 After sometime i was on the ground and i barely remember what did happen to me, i just remember that i was too high and my wings were started melting and unconsciously i felt on ground.

 The place where i am now is abandoned and no human or species like me stayed here just some animals which i was barely aware of what it was.

  And this story is all about a lava or so called girl who emitting heat, how we came close to each other and at the end we destroy each other and the aura of love spread in air

Comments

  1. Amazing ... Would like too know more about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure i am writing chapters on it and will post it soon, stay connected

      Delete
  2. Awesome. Looking forward to more chapters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, and more chapters are coming soon

      Delete
  3. Hi Max artist
    I really like the way you imagined the story.
    I wish your imagine wings out and fly high.

    Re read your post twice/ thrice to shape it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts