Love without touch (part - 2)| Never felt the same|


   
   After damaging my wings i was no more able to fly so now i used to travel by walking. Which also helped me found my love towards plants which i never knew i would have, and started collecting them in my pots and wrote wierd names on it.

One day wandering in daylight some distance far i saw a bright yellow colour flower which i dont know what to call. And i also wanted it in my collection and this could be the main attraction of my shelf where i kept all my pots. I was clueless what to write on the pot but suddenly when a chilled breeze went through my face the word only came in my mind was love, as if someone from other world tried to tell me to write this. With Bold letters i wrote 'Love'

and passing days it became dearest to me. But don't know why that flower didn't felt that bright the same when it was first. I tried different methods but failed and it stayed dull, same as my heart felt on this abandoned land and no one to talk with.

  Somewhere in my mind i always felt that this flower is attached with my heart. 

   I was on my way to home at a pleasant night trough the way from jungle, which was the only way without light just some shallow light emitting from moon which was far away.
  Suddenly at some distance i saw some bright light coming from the sky to the ground. This place is like my home but nothing like this ever happened before. Suddenly that light struck to the ground and exploded but not too big explosion. 

  In curiosity i ran to that place to see what it was. The area of explosion was empty an one footmark followed to the small pond nearby, i felt i was late. I was little afraid and was active if something danger won't attack me. 

I went at the pond from the other side walking slowly without making any noise. I stayed behind the bushes and trying to see what it was, i saw a yellow colour body of female with very long hairs which covered the ground nearby, she was not to skinny nor too fat. I saw her from behind and wanted to see her from the front and for that i have to change my position, and on doing that i stepped on a branch which made her cautious and afraid at same time. She turned and the moment i saw her i had some feeling which was not of fear nor which i felt since years staying here, this was the feeling which removed all my fears for this stranger girl and i dont know when my legs suddenly started walking towards her and stopped at a rock rear the pond where she was standing. 

  She was still afraid of me, but i started to make her comfortable by making her felt that i was not danger for her. Somehow i gathered strength to speak something which i didn't do in many years and i asked " what are you, and can you understand what i say". 

  In soft voice, sweet like honey and in very thin voice she spoke "yes, i do". The only voice i had been hearing is of animals, birds and at last my own in my mind. The words spoken by her kept running in my mind repeatedly, and felt happy knowing i was not alone in this world. 

  She asked what are you made of ? in curiousness. I was so happy that i can't control my speech as her voice was running in my brain but somehow i spoke " i..... i.. am madeee..... up ooofff waxx... " hearing this she started laughing and this made me more conscious.

  I again asked what are you and how did you came here. She replied " i dont know and also she didn't remember who she is, she just remember that she falled from the sky and after that she didn't remember anything.
Now we both had no idea what out past was and the memory we had was all after we woke up. She is now a girl without memory on this lonely planet.

  Before she speak something or try to remember anything i insisted her to have a seat near the rock. All she knew was she was a part of sun and she emits heat when she fall love or happiness, but this thing she don't tell anyone and at this point it was too early to say something like this, because she barely knows him. 

  She looked blank. So now it was my turn to say and tell her my story whatever i know after i felt from the sky. She sat beside me and my heart starting beating fast than normal, this was the first time in my life i felt different and nervous at the same time. 

  My story took both of our night sleep and it was almost next morning i kept on speaking and she kept on listening, till today after many years no one was alive like her to listen me. I felt great being around her.

  Till the next morning we both were tired and needed some shelter, so fortunately she was coming at my place.
  

(photo credit - picolo)

Comments

Popular Posts