First day at fx school

I've got many friends in this journey some close one, some loyal, some just for saying, some can be called friends but some can called family.
 Before starting this journey i was afraid of new city, new peoples. The question which arised was, that who to trust and who not.
 ‎ I still remember that first day at my college how i reached and how i met all people and my experience.
 ‎I was badly a day before the colloege starts, i was exited from inside but my body denied to go but inside me i thought that its the first day and if i dont go on the very first day it is not good for my first reputation.
 ‎All of them told me not to go due to bad health, but inside me i was like i want to go whatever happens. I somehow get off the bed, had breakfast, i was ready for the journey but ths was not the end of problems, as the train was too full so i didnt got the seat and remained standing for 3 hours which made more problem to health. Somehow reached the college restless, snezzing and coughing. Don't know i was late or early i didn't even mind to see the time. And there happens a funny incident, as i entered the class i saw a guy and i pretend him to be the sir of class and i mistakenly asked him for the permission to enter the class, and there was a moment of silence in class and then he was like i am not the sir, and finally i took a deep breath that i was not late cauae there was no sir in the class.
 ‎Till the sir entered i was looking to the classmates, watching new faces, some seats empty, some guys talking to each other trying to make communication in between this entered a late guy with pony tail with red ck bag with tatoos all over hands, class had all type of guys but was missing a rich kid, which this guy completed. After a while a boy asked about his tatoos and that caught my attention so i joined the conversation by hearing about what he got.
 ‎Thereafter a photosession held and one by one we were introduced to each other and then comes the introduction of sir and mams who are going to teach us, then comes the managing director and met us for two minutes and congratulated us for being their 100 th batch so we were given a fx school tshirt and there was a celebration. That was all for the day and we were free to go home there we started asking each other about from where they were and all other stuffs.

Comments

Popular Posts